Applying to the Doctor of Audiology Program
- The application deadline for the AuD program is January 15.
- All application materials should be submitted by this date.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed
- You are responsible for checking the status of your application materials in advance of the January 15 deadline to be sure your application is complete.
- For additional information about admission-related dates, click here.
Completing the Application for Admission
Application to the University of Florida’s AuD program is a two-step process:
Step 1: Complete our program’s CSDCAS application
- CSDCAS stands for Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service.
- After you access the CSDCAS application system, carefully read the information on our program’s homepage.
- Use the CSDCAS application to:
- enter your personal and academic information,
- respond to program-specific questions,
- submit your recommendation letters (3 recommendation letters are required)
- upload required program documents:
- Your personal statement (400 to 500 words)
- Your resume (1- to 2-pages)
Step 2: Complete most portions of the University of Florida’s graduate school application.
The University of Florida requires applicants to complete all sections of its graduate school application EXCEPT FOR the following:
- Letters of recommendation (You will submit three letter of recommendation through CSDCAS)
- Statement of purpose/personal statement (You will submit this information through CSDCAS.)
- Resume (You will submit this information through CSDCAS.)
Important notes about UF’s graduate application:
- Fee: You must pay the $30.00 fee for the UF graduate application. This fee is separate from fees in the CSDCAS application.
- GRE scores: You must send your official GRE score report to the University of Florida.
- University of Florida institutional code: 5812
- Program code for audiology: 0602
- Note: You do not need to send your official GRE score report to the CSDCAS application; however, we do ask you to self-report your GRE scores on CSDCAS.
- Application details: When completing the “Academic Program Information” section of UF’s application, be sure to enter the correct information for:
- Degree Goal: Doctorate (including Ed.D.)
- Term of enrollment: Fall 2017
- Program of study: Audiology
- Statement of Purpose: For the statement of purpose section of UF’s graduate application:
- Enter only the following text in the response field: “Applying to UF’s AuD program.”
- Then, click the “save” button to advance to the next section of the application.
- Academic Transcripts: You must also submit official copies of all of your academic transcripts directly to the University. UF will not accept academic transcripts through CSDCAS. To prevent delays in processing admission decisions, it is recommended that you submit these academic transcripts at the time of application, particularly if you are an international student.
- Send all official academic transcripts to the following address:
Office of Admissions
University of Florida
201 Criser Hall
PO Box 114000
Gainesville, FL 32611-4000
- International applicants should carefully review webpages at the UF Graduate School for additional information and requirements pertaining to admissions procedures, documentation of English language proficiency, visa processing, and other matters.
- Questions: If you have questions about the graduate application process, please contact our admissions team: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information and resources:
- Links to other useful UF webpages for graduate applicants
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Graduate Admissions process.